2.13.2014

Frugal Friday: A Little Lace Dress

Frugal Friday posts gives you, our readers, a chance to enter into our closets and browse through our new finds. 
This past weekend, a friend and I went into Zara to take a last look at its final sale items. As soon as I walked in, I saw this lace dress hiding behind several dresses. Of-course I ran and grabbed it. Anyone who knows me knows that I love anything lace. There is something so sexy yet classy about wearing the right lace attire. Lucky enough, the dress I picked up was right on point, it was my size and the price was within my budget. Outfit ideas were already roaming through my mind as I tried it on. Since it is a simple LBD(little black dress), I figured I'd style it with immense simplicity adding pops of color(I always have to add pops of color in any outfit I wear). 
See below on how I would potentially style my lace LBD. 


 Blue and black always looks good together

 One can never go wrong with gold jewelry

Dress: Zara- $19.99
Shoes: Zara (gifted)
Bag: Alice & Olivia (by way of TJMaxx)- &29.99
Jewelry: Texas Thrift(Arlington) - 99cents each

see below to find similar LBDs for less. 

Black Long Sleeve Hollow Lace Dress: $34.09



How would you style your LBD? 
Feel free to comment below your thoughts and of-course send in your styled items for us to share with our viewers.

Xoxo
Stay Chic, Look Kente. 





No comments:

Post a Comment