3.26.2014

Frugal Friday: Floral dress

Hi all, I hope you are as happy as I am that it is Friday? I plan on making good use of this weekend since the weather will, hopefully remain nice. If you are in the East coast, you know exactly what I am talking about. Ofcourse you all know, Friday, at Look Kente means, we get to share our cool pieces of the week. So, I took a little lesson out of Terry's book and visited Nordstrom rack. It is literally a block away from my job(I know, I know, this will not be good for my "budget" lol). Despite that, I was able to find two items at a great price. I got a beautiful floral dress that I can wear to the office as well as out to dinner or attend an event. The converses, I have wanted them for some time now and the Nike store had them at a slightly higher price. Therefore, when I saw how cheap they were, I grabbed them very quick lol. I also visited TJMaxx (I consider myself a Maxxanista lol) where I feel in love with my "silver bullets" as I call them and couldn't help but get them.
Enjoy.




                                        




I am definitely liking the dress and sneaker look so stay tuned for a post on that. 


Dress-- Nordstrom Rack-- $10
All Star Converse-- Nordstrom Rack-- $30
Wing tips(silver bullets)-- Sam Edelman by way of TJMaxx-- $30

Xoxo
Stay Chic, Look Kente

No comments:

Post a Comment